Let's Make Things
Simple

Hello.

I am Landen Celano. For the last 10+ years, I have developed experience working in every position in project development and design. I excel in brand research, and the ability to communicate ideas clearly to collaborators and clients.

During my tenure as a UX designer, I’ve consistently managed multiple projects while prioritizing tasks and deadlines. Additionally, I’ve overseen social marketing strategies, and frequently executed campaigns across all social and email platforms.

I’ve also developed an aptitude for micro/macro data analysis, A/B testing for marketing campaigns, and remembering where I’ve parked. I have a deep passion for content creation, and petsitting.

Mobile First

Stop. Look at your surroundings - what’s in your hand? There’s an 80% chance it’s your phone, and a 15% chance it’s your keyboard or mouse, and a 5% chance that it’s a cold slice of pizza from the office fridge (did you ask Dave if you could have a piece?) If I have to explain that mobile is taking over the general user experience, then maybe I shouldn’t consider working with you?

When developing a new project, mobile development is essential to its success. Thinking in terms of user experience from a mobile platform will exponentially increase engagement and conversion. This is particularly important with eCommerce and product pages, but utilized correctly can increase anything from email signups to growing social media presence.

My personal methodology is to employ captivating imagery with a simple call-to-action. Organization is also essential, and factoring in human psychology and the optimal way for the user to absorb your content. Testing across all devices to ensure seamless experience for all user types.

Impressed yet?

Responsive Design

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisici elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quae vero auctorem tractata ab fiducia dicuntur. Morbi odio eros, volutpat ut pharetra vitae, lobortis sed nibh. Contra legem facit qui id facit quod lex prohibet. Etiam habebis sem dicantur magna mollis euismod. Paullum deliquit, ponderibus modulisque suis ratio utitur.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisici elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quae vero auctorem tractata ab fiducia dicuntur. Morbi odio eros, volutpat ut pharetra vitae, lobortis sed nibh. Contra legem facit qui id facit quod lex prohibet. Etiam habebis sem dicantur magna mollis euismod. Paullum deliquit, ponderibus modulisque suis ratio utitur.

Wireframes

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisici elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quae vero auctorem tractata ab fiducia dicuntur. Morbi odio eros, volutpat ut pharetra vitae, lobortis sed nibh. Contra legem facit qui id facit quod lex prohibet. Etiam habebis sem dicantur magna mollis euismod. Paullum deliquit, ponderibus modulisque suis ratio utitur.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisici elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quae vero auctorem tractata ab fiducia dicuntur. Morbi odio eros, volutpat ut pharetra vitae, lobortis sed nibh. Contra legem facit qui id facit quod lex prohibet. Etiam habebis sem dicantur magna mollis euismod. Paullum deliquit, ponderibus modulisque suis ratio utitur.

Hey Nerds!

Look at my super efficient code. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisici elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quae vero auctorem tractata ab fiducia dicuntur. Morbi odio eros, volutpat ut pharetra vitae, lobortis sed nibh. Contra legem facit qui id facit quod lex prohibet. Etiam habebis sem dicantur magna mollis euismod. Paullum deliquit, ponderibus modulisque suis ratio utitur.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisici elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quae vero auctorem tractata ab fiducia dicuntur. Morbi odio eros, volutpat ut pharetra vitae, lobortis sed nibh. Contra legem facit qui id facit quod lex prohibet. Etiam habebis sem dicantur magna mollis euismod. Paullum deliquit, ponderibus modulisque suis ratio utitur.